- The supply of Reese Puffs was replenished today, thanks to buy one get one sales at Publix. Jack came home and looked at the yet-to-be-put-away groceries and said, “Thank you, Mama, I’m sick of eating Raisin Bran.”
- Justin and I walked together to the school to pick the children up. What a blessing to have a) a husband willing to make that walk and b) a husband who works from home, so he can make that walk.
- I got a good five inches of hair taken off today. I walked in and Justin said, “Does this mean you lost 25 pounds?” Funny guy. I said, “No, this is mild compared to the hair cut I am getting when I lose the weight.” My husband is mourning the loss, while I could not be happier. Well, maybe if it was shorter, I’d be happier.
- The weather is cooling off. College football is days away. We still don’t have a TV hooked up yet.
- Today is over and I get to go to bed. Hooray!